Manitoba Trappers Association Inc.
P.O. Box 1141, Stn. Main
Winnipeg, MB. R3C 2Y4
For immediate assistance, call
Lise at 204-295-1512
*** Note: All enquiries must include your name, address and phone number.
- Ken Woitowicz, President and Director-at-Large
- Zone 1 - Hugh McInnis - South-East, Whiteshell, Lac du Bonnet, Netley
- Zone 2 - Ross Jermey - Portage, Pembina Valley, Dallas, Interlake, Alonsa, St. Laurent
- Zone 3 - Grant Armstrong - Boissevain, Virden, Rossburn, Erickson, Turtle Mountain, Birtle, Onanole
- Zone 4 - Gord Hannibal - Crane River, Swan Valley, Dauphin, Duck Mountain, Barrows, Camperduck, Waterhen, Indian Birch, Porcupine, Gyp RTL fur block, Swan River open area Skownan, Shoal River
- Zone 5 - Shaun Kopeechuk - Grand Rapids, Easterville, Moose Lake, The Pas, Flin Flon, Snow Lake, Sherridon, Cranberry Portage, Cormorant
- Zone 6 - Roy Bighetty - Brochet, Lac Brochet, Pukatawagan
- Zone 7 - Charlie Muchikekwanape - Wabowden, Thicket Portage, Pikwitonei, Cross Lake, Norway House, Thompson, Oxford House, Gods River, Gods Lake Narrows, Garden Hill, St. Theresa Point, Waasagomach, Red Sucker Lake
- Zone 8 - Vacant - Bullhead, Berens River, Poplar River, Little Grand Rapids, Bloodvein River, Hollow Water, Matheson Island Hole River, Matheson Island
- Zone 9/10 - Ron D. Spence - Ilford, Split Lake, York Landing, Nelson House, South Indian Lake, Granville Lake, Shamattawa, Churchill, Tadoule Lake, Gillam